What is TP+ ?
TP+ is an online software which consists of two standardized psychological tests: TAJMA Personality Plus (TPe+) and TAJMA Career Plus (TC+). Those tests have been copyrighted and are designed to explore various dimensions of your personality, career interests, inner potential and talent. Each test takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.
Have a TP+ ID ?
Latest Online System
TP+ is the latest standardised psychometric online system in Malaysia. The system is user friendly, interactive and specially designed to meet the needs of a wide clientele.
Discover Your Self-Potentials
TP+ discovers your true self-potentials and guides you towards self-excellence.
TP+ is an important professional tool for organizations to discover their best talents.
WHO SHOULD TAKE OUR TP+ ?Those who:
- are managing students.
- are doing recruitments.
- are doing talent management programs.
- want to understand themselves better.
- want to understand others better.
- are managing other people.
- have children.
- believe in continuous self-development.
VALUES OF TP+
- It's reliable, accurate and statistically valid.
- Enhances and calibrates your recruitment process.
- Provides a clear road map for self-development.
- Helps with career choices and enhances self-awareness.
- Provides a clear professional direction in life.
UNIQUENESS OF TP+
- Available in three versions (school, college/university and Organization).
- Developed based on Malaysian psychology and values.
- Computer-based scoring and real-time test interpretation.
- Accessible anytime and anywhere.
- User friendly and navigation driven.
- Requires individual ID and security code to login.
- Valuable tool for decision-making.
- Individual display and group database.
- Item are randomised.
- Can be customized.
They are already with us!
TAJMA tools have proven to be an efficient and valid assessment method. It can be used not only by colleges and students but by recruitment offices and HR departments of all corporations also. It is a great screening method for student to decide their career path and for organisation to appoint the right people in the right positions.Fiorinda Lekkai, Psychologist
Judging from the content of TAJMA tools, I believe it could help university students to identify their personalities and career interest for future planning. I think this tool is great.Sofia Aura, Overseas Graduate Student
We have seen this product presentation at our college; we are satisfied with features and benefits of products. We currently in the process of getting approval to use this product for our college studentsSiti Jaleha, Lecturer, College University
I think this tool is good and all students should use it. In my line of work as the manager of change management department, I would definitely recommend this psychological tool.Jason Khoo, Aeronautical Engineer